No subject

Bessie Dendrinos vdendrin at ENL.UOA.GR
Wed Sep 29 07:36:42 UTC 2004

Dear collegues, my Faculty (the Faculty of English Studies of the University of Athens in Greece) is organizing a conference on "pain and joy" in October 2005 (please see attached), and I would like to suggest to the organizing committee a plenary speaker from the critical linguistics tradition. If any of you know whether any of our widely recognized collegues have done research and published on the issues addressed by the conference, I would greatly appreciate it if you send me his/her name and e-mail address so that I may contact him/her.
Thanks
Bessie Dendrinos