More on Cartoons

Mustafa Hussain mustafa.hussain at GET2NET.DK
Wed Feb 15 23:04:55 UTC 2006

BladeDear Dr. Carmen,
Rikke's mail adr. is;

Rikke at superchannel.org and other contacts as below;
Rikke Andreassen
Q&A
Blågårdsgade 11, B
2200 København N.
Tlf: 3534 3464
Mobil: 2671 7075

I know about a PhD thesis seeing its end at Sct. Diego, UCLA, by Ferruh Yilmaz and my own thesis in progress, though not in any orthodox sense of discourse analysis, but entrenched in a sociological perspective on (re)production of culture in advanced societies such as Denmark.

best regards,
Mustafa

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carmen Caldas-Coulthard
  To: CRITICS-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL
  Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:15 PM
  Subject: Re: More on Cartoons

  Dear Mustafa, would it be possible to get an abstract of Rikke Andreassen's PhD- thesis? I would be interested in publishing abstracts of PhDs like this one in the Debate session of Critical Discourse Studies (Journal). If anybody from the list knows of interesting critical work (projects, PhDs, etc..), do please let me know. Cheers, Carmen Rosa

  Dr. Carmen Rosa Caldas-Coulthard
  Centre for English Language Studies
  Dept. of English
  University of Birmingham