concepts and categories in CDA

Christopher Hart c.j.hart at HERTS.AC.UK
Tue Dec 29 15:39:47 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am in the process of updating the CADAAD website and would like to
include a more comprehensive glossary.  I would therefore love to hear
from anyone with concepts and analytical categories that they think
should be included, along with short entries for those items.

I will also be updating the biblio and the bookstore so if there is
anything of your own you would like me to include please send me the
details.

Kind regards,
Chris Hart

--
Dr Christopher Hart
Lecturer in English Language and Communication

www.go.herts.ac.uk/cjhart