Fwd: Lectureship

Teun A. van Dijk teun at DISCOURSES.ORG
Fri Jun 11 07:18:34 UTC 2010

A three year lectureship is soon to be advertised in our School of
Social Sciences at Cardiff University for someone to join our psychology
group.  In  particular we require someone who will be confident and
happy to teach the undergraduate level cognitive and biological
psychology syllabus of the BPS but from a broadly critical perspective.
As we are in a School of Social Sciences we are interested in recruiting
someone who has research interests which are commensurate with our
sociological, theoretical and critical approaches to psychology.
Potential research interests might include embodiment and embodied
cognition, collective memory, history and philosophy of cognitive and
biological psychology. We are particularly interested in
interdisciplinary work.  I wonder if you can forward this to any
relevant lists and potentially suitable candidates?  Inquiries in the
first instance should be sent to Prof. Valerie Walkerdine
(walkerdinev at cardiff.ac.uk).