FW: Panel on changes in the extreme-right political culture in Western Europe - XXIV Congress SISP

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at LANCASTER.AC.UK
Tue May 11 09:24:13 UTC 2010

FYI
Ruth

-----Original Message-----
From: Elisabeth Carter [mailto:e.carter at pol.keele.ac.uk]
Sent: 11 May 2010 09:41
To: standinggroup at elist.tufts.edu
Subject: Panel on changes in the extreme-right political culture in Western Europe - XXIV Congress SISP

Dear colleagues,

As member of the ECPR Standing Group on Extremism and Democracy, I inform
you that in collaboration with my colleague Loredana Guerrieri, I'm
organizing a panel for the XXIV Congress SISP (Venice, 16-18 September
2010): http://www.sisp.it/convegno/2010/sezioni/27/

The panel is about changes in the extreme-right political culture in Western
Europe. The call for papers is just open, and we will appreciate submissions
from interested scholars.

Best regards

Riccardo Marchi
Investigador Pós-doc / Post Doctoral Fellow
Instituto de Ciências Sociais da Universidade de Lisboa
Av. Prof. Aníbal de Bettencourt, 9
1600-189 Lisboa
Tel. + 351-21-7804782 ext. 270
http://www.ics.ul.pt