Book reviews Journal of Language and Politics

Ehya Amalsaleh asalehe at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 22 08:15:17 UTC 2011

Dear Chris,
 I have already accepted to write a book review on one of the followings:
1.       Ekström, M. And M Patrona (eds.) (2011). Talking Politics in Broadcast Media. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
2.        Macgilchrist, F. (2011). Journalism and the Political: Discursive Tensions in News Coverage of Russia. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
3.        Bevitori, C. (2010). Representations of Climate Change: News and Opinion Discourse in UK and US Quality Press – A Corpus Assisted Discourse Study. Bologna: Bononia University Press.

But, if possible, I prefer to write on the following :

Motschenbacher, H. (2010). Language, Gender and Sexual Identity: Poststructuralist Perspectives. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.

Regards,
 Ehya