ELDIA closing conference CFP

Reitz, Claudia creitz at uni-mainz.de
Mon Oct 15 08:01:05 UTC 2012

We would like to invite you to the closing conference of the FP7 project ELDIA (European Language Diversity for All) which will take place at the University of Vienna on 10-11 June, 2013.

Please find attached the CFP (also available under http://www.eldia-project.org/ > Closing Conference).

We invite papers from all relevant fields – in particular, sociolinguistics and applied linguistics – addressing the questions of supporting the
maintenance of languages in multilingual settings. Empirical case studies on individual languages or individual aspects of language maintenance (for instance, language acquisition in families, education and school, attitudes of/towards speakers, legislation and language policy...) are welcome, as well as more general or theoretical approaches.

The submission deadline for abstracts (in English, max. 300 words) is January 31, 2013.

Best regards,

Claudia Reitz, M.A.
ELDIA - European Language Diversity for All
http://www.eldia-project.org<https://mail.uni-mainz.de/owa/redir.aspx?C=4b2b2aae29d745638c0d372e00010e5f&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.eldia-project.org>

Coordination:
Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
FB 05 Department of English and Linguistics
Sprachen Nordeuropas und des Baltikums
Staudingerweg 9
55099 Mainz
Germany