FW: PhD Scholarships

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 23 13:57:52 UTC 2012

From: Hodgson, Geoffrey M [mailto:g.m.hodgson at herts.ac.uk]
Sent: 23 October 2012 14:41
To: Hodgson, Geoffrey M
Subject: PhD Scholarships

Dear Colleagues

You may be interested in the attached details of funded PhD studentships at the University of Hertfordshire in the UK.

Contact me if you are interested in working within the "Group for Research in Organisational Evolution" (Google for Web details). Otherwise contact the persons named in the attached document.

Among other things, I would be interested in someone willing to work in the following areas:

(a)    Organisational adaptability and evolution

(b)   Institutional evolution

(c)    The current state of institutional and evolutionary economics

(d)   Disciplinary boundaries in the social sciences

Best wishes
Geoff Hodgson