FW: Media Watch on Hate Speech Periodical Report (Turkey)

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Sep 3 16:59:12 UTC 2012

FYI

Our reports give a general picture of hate speech employed by the Turkish print media including statistical information on the groups that were targeted, where hate speech was encountered, how  hateful discourse was constructed, the events related with the production of such discourse etc. in the period analysed, together with sample columns and news articles subjected to discourse analysis.
Our last report covering the months of January, February, March and April 2012 is now available in English.

You can also reach it from this link: http://www.nefretsoylemi.org/en/rapor_aciklamalar.asp#

Media Watch and Hate Speech Project Coordinator
Hrant Dink Foundation
Halaskargazi Cad. Sebat Apt. No: 74/1
Osmanbey / Şişli
34371 İstanbul - Türkiye