2 PhD posts and 1 post doctoral post in sociolinguistics (or related fields) advertised!

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 15:16:17 UTC 2012

Begin forwarded message:

From: Pia Lane <p.m.j.lane at iln.uio.no<mailto:p.m.j.lane at iln.uio.no>>
Subject: 2 PhD posts and 1 post doctoral post in sociolinguistics (or related fields) advertised!

Hi,
I'm writimg to you to ask you to help me inform good candidates of three posts advertised at the University of Oslo.

2 PhD posts and 1 post doctoral post for my project 'Standardising Minority Languages' are advertised. The aim of the project is to carry out in-depth analyses of the standardisation of European Regional or Minority Languages, expanding the focus from macro-level processes and linguistic aspects of standardisation to include investigations of how users relate to standardisation processes.

Application deadline is Oct 15. Please spread the news - I'd like to get some strong applicants!

PhD: http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/706851/62043?iso=no
Postdoc: http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/706741/62043?iso=no

The theoretical framework is a combination of Nexus Analysis and Social studies of science and technology.

--
Pia Lane
Institutt for lingvistiske og nordiske studier

Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies
P.O. Box 1102 Blindern
N-0317 Oslo
Norway
+47 22 84 40 38