Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 11:37:08 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingo H.Warnke [mailto:iwarnke at uni-bremen.de]
Sent: 06 February 2013 08:44
To: info at usrn.de

Dear colleagues, dear members of the USRN, and those interested,

Please find attached the invitation to the USRN symposium 2013 which will take place at the University of Bremen from October 10 to 12, 2013. After having convened in Heidelberg last October, we will now meet again in Bremen for our bilingual Bremen-Heidelberg-Series-on-Urban-Communication # 3.

We are looking forward – as in the previous years – to interesting, interdisciplinary, and state-of-the-art abstracts.

If you have further questions, please contact us at one of the following e-mail addresses:

info at usrn.de
iwarnke at uni-bremen.de
beatrix.busse at as.uni-heidelberg.de

May we ask you to forward this call to other interested parties. Many thanks.

Best wishes,
Ingo H. Warnke & Beatrix Busse