WG: Conference Ethnography 2013 Luxembourg // Programme online

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri May 3 09:31:17 UTC 2013

Invitation
International Conference on Ethnography in Education and Social Work
MultiPluriTrans
Emerging Fields in Educational Ethnography
21 - 23 November 2013
University of Luxembourg, Abbaye de Neumünster

After being held in Zurich (2006), Frankfurt (2009) and Erlangen (2011), the next conference on ethnography in Education and Social Work will be hosted by the University of Luxembourg in November 2013. With its title "MultiPluriTrans. Emerging Fields in Educational Ethnography", the Luxembourgian conference picks up tendencies in ethnographic research which deal with the translocality and plurality of educational realities, with the multilingual, multicultural and multimodal conditions of pedagogical practice, and with the complex relations between local practice and national/global transformations and policies. The conference aims at exploring the innovations, potentials and ambiguities of these research strategies and asks for their specific empirical and theoretical contributions to Educational Science. The conference languages are German and English.
The numerous submissions have been thoroughly reviewed by our programme committee and the conference programme has now been arranged. The flyer with the programme overview and further information is attached to this e-mail. The detailed programme can be accessed on our homepage:
http://ethnography2013.uni.lu/Programme
We cordially invite you to participate in the conference. Don't forget to register as a participant for the conference. The registration is possible via ConfTool from now on until October 31st. For further information about the registration procedure, venue and accommodation please have a look at the conference website:
http://ethnography2013.uni.lu
Please forward this information to any colleagues you might deem interested.

We are looking forward to welcome you in Luxembourg in November!

The MultiPluriTrans conference committee,
Sabine Bollig, Christian Haag, Prof. Dr. Michael-Sebastian Honig, Dr. Sascha Neumann, Claudia Seele

Research Group "Early Childhood: Education and Care"
Integrative Research Unit on Social and Individual Development (INSIDE)
Faculty of Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education (FLSHASE)
UNIVERSITY OF LUXEMBOURG
http://ecec.uni.lu

--

Luisa Martin Rojo

Depto. de Lingüística General, Lenguas Modernas, Lógica y Filosofía de la Ciencia, Teoría de la Literatura y Literatura Comparada

Universidad Autonoma de Madrid

Ciudad Universitaria de Cantoblanco

28049 Madrid

tel. +34 91 497 66 94