[Cultural-linguistics-list] Poster of Metadiscourse Across Genres 2017 Conference

Metadiscourse Across Genres 2017 Conference mag2017 at metadiscourseacrossgenres.com
Thu Apr 28 18:40:02 UTC 2016

Dear all,

We have finished our Metadiscourse Across Genres 2017 poster. If that is fine for you, please see the Publisher version or PDF version of MAG Poster to print it in A3/A4 size and promote the event in your department/university.. We would appreciate if you could circulate this by sending the poster to other universities in your country. This will definitely help us reach as many researchers as possible. We truly understand if you can not do this..

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you consider presenting your invaluable research at Metadiscourse Across Genres Conference in 2017 with us if this is a great match with your own schedule.

Thank you for all your assistance; however, we hope that this does not cause you any inconvenience..

Click to see MAG 2017 Call For Papers on The Linguist List<https://linguistlist.org/callconf/call-action.cfm?ConfID=239976>.
Read Announcement about Pre-Conference Publication Announcement of Metadiscourse Across Genres 2017-Peter Lang<https://www.facebook.com/1691994694351781/photos/a.1694021470815770.1073741827.1691994694351781/1701886356695948/?type=3&theater>

We kindly invite you to join us on FACEBOOK<https://www.facebook.com/Metadiscourse-Across-Genres-1691994694351781/> and LINKEDIN<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8479127>..
Please visit our conference website: www.metadiscourseacrossgenres.com<http://www.metadiscourseacrossgenres.com/>

Send queries related to our conference to mag2017 at metadiscourseacrossgenres.com<mailto:mag2017 at metadiscourseacrossgenres.com>

Kind Regards,
Dr. Erdem Akbas On behalf of Organizing Committee

Local Organizing Committee:
Prof. Dr. Yasemin BAYYURT
Assoc. Doc. Dr. Dogan BULUT
Assoc. Doc. Dr. Ciler HATIPOGLU