[Cultural-linguistics-list] Extended due to demand, CFP: Metadiscourse Across Genres, CYPRUS, 2017 (Speakers: K. Hyland, A. Mauranen and A. Adel)

Metadiscourse Across Genres 2017 Conference mag2017 at metadiscourseacrossgenres.com
Sat Oct 1 10:18:28 UTC 2016

[OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE COPIES OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT]

We would like to acknowledge the great many people who have already submitted their proposals for Metadiscourse Across Genres: Mapping out interactions in spoken and written discourses, 2017, Cyprus.

So far, we have received over 100 abstract submissions from 134 authors & 40 different countries.
Nevertheless, due to numerous requests from both international and local researchers to extend the deadline for abstract submission, the local organizing committee has decided to extend deadline for abstract submission for MAG 2017.

Submissions are now due no later than Monday, October 17th, 2016 and should only be submitted to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mag2017

We hope this will give those who require it, additional time to finalize their proposals for MAG 2017, Cyprus.

Please consider contributing your work to MAG 2017 and notice that we welcome work in progress and previously published research related to themes of our conference.

As scheduled, Metadiscourse Across Genres (MAG 2017) will be held at METU Northern Cyprus Campu, Cyprus between 30 March-01 April 2017 with the participation of Prof. KEN HYLAND, Prof. ANNA MAURANEN, Prof. ANNELINE ADEL as plenary speakers.

For more information about MAG 2017 and updates, please visit our website and Facebook page:

http://metadiscourseacrossgenres.com<http://metadiscourseacrossgenres.com/>

https://www.facebook.com/Metadiscourse-Across-Genres-1691994694351781

May we take this opportunity to thank you all once again for your interest in our MAG 2017 Conference.

We do hope you can join us during MAG 2017 Cyprus Conference. We will be looking forward to hosting you in Cyprus.

Kind Regards,

Prof. Dr. Yasemin Bayyurt
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ciler Hatipoglu
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Reza Abdi
Dr. Erdem Akbas

We kindly invite you to join us on FACEBOOK<https://www.facebook.com/Metadiscourse-Across-Genres-1691994694351781/> and LINKEDIN<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8479127>..
Please visit our conference website: www.metadiscourseacrossgenres.com<http://www.metadiscourseacrossgenres.com/>
Send queries related to our conference to erdemakbas at erciyes.edu.tr<mailto:erdemakbas at erciyes.edu.tr> or  mag2017 at metadiscourseacrossgenres.com<mailto:mag2017 at metadiscourseacrossgenres.com>