[Dgkl] DGKL/GCLA-9 (Erfurt 23-26 Sept 2020): Abstract Submission now open

Prof. Dr. Beate Hampe beate.hampe at uni-erfurt.de
Tue Dec 17 12:36:47 UTC 2019

Dear all,

This is to let you know that abstract submission for DGKL/GCLA-9 is now
open. Abstracts for can be submitted via our conference management
system until *15**^th Feb 2020*.

Please go to our conference website at
www.uni-erfurt.de/tagungen/DGKL_2020/
<http://www.uni-erfurt.de/tagungen/DGKL_2020/>, choose "Calls for
papers" and use the link to the abstract submission system provided there.

Colleagues wishing to organize a theme session in line with the
conference theme are kindly asked to contact us before *15**^th **Jan
2020* via our conference mail DGKL2020 at uni-erfurt.de
<mailto:DGKL_2020 at uni-erfurt.de>. Our notifications of acceptance will
go out by 30^th April 2020, with registration opening on this latter
date as well.

Please, do not hesitate to mail any more specific queries directly to us
at DGKL2020 at uni-erfurt.de <mailto:DGKL_2020 at uni-erfurt.de>.

Best seasonal wishes and all our best for the coming year to all of you,

Beate Hampe & Anja Binanzer (local organisers)

--
Prof. Dr. Beate Hampe
Language and its Structure (esp. English linguistics)