[Dgkl] Replies to DGKL list messages

Stefan Hartmann stefan1.hartmann at uni-bamberg.de
Sat Oct 19 05:40:21 UTC 2019

Dear DGKL list members,

Apologies for the email you received yesterday, which was apparently not
intended for the entire mailing list. Usually I filter out such
messages, but this one has slipped my attention - sorry!

As such emails have been sent rather frequently to our mailing list
recently, let me please remind you that all messages sent to
dgkl at listserv.linguistlist.org will be sent to the entire DGKL mailing
list (if I approve them, that is). So if you reply to a mailing list
message, please double-check that dgkl at listserv.linguistlist.org is not
among the recipients. The list is configured in a way that replies are
directed to the sender of the message, not the entire list, so this
should not normally happen, but apparently it does from time to time.

Apologies again and kind regards,
Stefan Hartmann
(list moderator)

--