[Dgkl] CfP: Encoding Aspectuality in Germanic Languages – Empirical and Theoretical Approaches (DGfS-2021)

Melitta Gillmann melitta.gillmann at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jul 14 08:01:58 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to our workshop on “Encoding aspectuality in Germanic languages — empirical and theoretical approaches” at the 43rd Annual Conference of the DGfS 2021 on February 24–26, in Freiburg/Germany. Please feel also free to forward our CfP to colleagues, who might be interested in the workshop.

Best wishes,

Hanna Fischer, Melitta Gillmann, Mirjam Schmuck