[Dgkl] Reminder about survey on open access publishing in linguistics

Dorothea Horst horst at europa-uni.de
Tue Sep 28 07:18:14 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

We'd like to send a friendly reminder about our survey on open access
publishing in sociolinguistics and related disciplines. Many of you have
followed our invitation to participate and we would very much appreciate
to get some more answers on questions such as: Does open access really
impact on whose voices are heard in linguistic academia? Does it impact
on traditional academic hierarchies or does it imply new forms of
gatekeeping?

People with experience in open access publishing but also scholars with
little expertise in practices and discourses surrounding open access are
kindly invited to participate in the survey and to share it within their
networks.

We'll keep the survey running until *10 October*. To participate, follow
the link
*https://evasys.europa-uni.de/evasys/online.php?p=Open_Acess**​* or use
the attached *QR code*.

Thank your and best regards,

Dr. Dorothea Horst — Akademische Mitarbeiterin — Professur für
Sprachgebrauch und multimodale Kommunikation Große Scharrnstraße 59,
15230 Frankfurt (Oder) Tel. +49(0)335-5534 2735 Raum: AM 137
https://www.kuwi.europa-uni.de/multimodal