[Dgkl] Call for participation: 16th International Cognitive Linguistics Conference, HHU Düsseldorf, 07.-11.08.2023

Stefan Hartmann hartmast at hhu.de
Tue May 2 06:46:15 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

As many of you already know, the 16th International Cognitive
Linguistics Conference is going to take place at the University of
Düsseldorf this year (August 7-11, 2023). A preliminary programme and a
list of accepted papers are available on our website https://iclc16.com.
Registration is now open, and early-bird registration is possible until
May 31st. We are looking forward to hosting this first big in-person
event of the Cognitive Linguistics community after the Covid hiatus, and
we would be very happy to see many of you in Düsseldorf!

- The local organizing committee:
Stefan Hartmann, Alexander Willich & Alexander Ziem

--
Jun.-Prof. Dr. Stefan Hartmann
Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf