[Dgkl] Postdoc position Digital Humanities at RWTH Aachen

Mittelberg, Irene irene.mittelberg at ifaar.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 30 12:25:12 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

the Institute of English, American and Romance Studies at RWTH Aachen is looking for candidates for a postdoc position in the area of Digital Humanities. Please see the attached job descriptions for details.

If you are interested in the position, please apply by December 15th, 2023, by mailing your application materials to my colleague Prof. Dr. Ralf Schneider: ralf.schneider at ifaar.rwth-aachen.de<mailto:ralf.schneider at ifaar.rwth-aachen.de>

Or else, if you happen to know any junior colleagues with a fitting research profile, we would greatly appreciate if you could pass on the job ad to them.

Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Irene Mittelberg

Prof. Dr. Irene Mittelberg
Linguistics and Cognitive Semiotics
Cognitive Semiotics Gesture Lab
Institute of English and American Studies
Center for Sign Language and Gesture
RWTH Aachen University
www.anglistik.rwth-aachen.de<http://www.anglistik.rwth-aachen.de>

<mailto:paul.sopcak at ifaar.rwth-aachen.de>