[Dgkl] CfP | DGKL 2024 | Theme Session "„Chunking phenomena and phonological reorganization in spoken interaction“

Schürmann, Timo timo.schuermann at uni-muenster.de
Tue Feb 6 19:36:07 UTC 2024

Dear Members,

we would like to draw your attention to a theme session on "Chunking
phenomena and phonological reorganization in spoken interaction" at the
DGKL 2024 (04.-06.09.2024) at the University of Osnabrück, which we are
organizing together. Further information on the thematic focus of the
session can be found in the attached call.

Abstracts (max. 500 words) can be sent to nathalie.bauer at uni-muenster.de
by 25.04.24.

We are looking forward to suggestions for contributions!

Best wishes also from Nathalie Bauer and Jens Lanwer,

Timo Schürmann

--
Timo Schürmann, M.A.
E-Mail: timo.schuermann at uni-muenster.de