Introduction

ugo volli uvolli at GALACTICA.IT
Tue Apr 6 07:42:45 UTC 1999

At 22.46 05/04/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I share some of your interests. I have conducted a course on law and
semiotics several times at Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. I hope
to organize an annotated bibliography for the course. The legal semiotics
people will be meeting in Portugal in June. The American Round Table will
be at Amherst, Massachusetts, April 22 - 25. If you wish I could send you
additional information about these events.

Thank a lot. I never worked on legal semiotics, but find it a very exiting
field and would like to know more about it.

ugo