discourse science and spectacle

David Boje dboje at NMSU.EDU
Sat Apr 24 00:41:29 UTC 1999

ugo,

{lease define the discourse science which does not allow for hegemonic
critique?  My work on discouse comes from a more critical amd postmodern
theory of discourse. I intended it as a commont on Debord (1967) Society of
the Spectacle.  I did not mean it to be a spam to you. I did find Celso'
hegemonic reading of the text very interesting science work. Perhaps our
definitions of discourse science are not the same.

Anyway, have a terrific day.

david