USA is most violent industrialized nations on the planet

Gary Thompson glt at TARDIS.SVSU.EDU
Sat Apr 24 10:49:21 UTC 1999

I would like to voice a contrary opinion. A list devoted to
"discourse" should not be restricted so narrowly. I've read
the "scientific informations" quickly with a finger on the delete
key, but found Celso's discussion and analysis penetrating and
interesting. So far as I know, analysis of propaganda is treated
in a different category from propaganda, isn't it?

How do members of this list define "scientific" and "political" in
dealing with discourse? Or are there other categories which better
apply?

Gary Thompson