discourse science and spectacle

David Boje dboje at NMSU.EDU
Sat Apr 24 12:46:20 UTC 1999

Adrian,

        I appreciate your response very much,  I think your statement could
serve as a preamble to the journal we are envisioning.  We want do do
cricial appraisal of contempora discours arenas.  The critical and
postmodern culture work allows us to look at how discouse influes our lives.
The invisible hand and semiotics as the mask over the abyss, to me, is right on.

david