..... intertextuality

el don eldon at GOL.COM
Thu Dec 9 15:57:00 UTC 1999

At 21:31 8/12/99, Bill Mann wrote:
>Replying to Khalid Al-Shehari
>
>Yes, but the term "intertextuality" is used in a much wider circle as well.
>The author whom I think of first on this subject is Jay Lemke.  He has
>published
>extensively and very thoughtfully on it.  I don't have references at hand,
>unfortunately.  Sorry.

 try 'textual politics: discourse and social dynamics' 1995. taylor and francis.

but, i looked for it at amazon.com in order to send it to a friend, and
they only had it in hardback at a terribly exhorbitant price. i looked in
every second hand bookshop i came across in the u.s. when i was there over
summer (nyc, portland or, seattle) and none to be found. so good luck
getting hold of a copy.

regards (again)
alexanne don
fukuoka