Rhetorical Perspective

Phil Gaines gaines at ENGLISH.MONTANA.EDU
Wed Feb 3 15:46:39 UTC 1999

Yes, I said that the Western model of rhetoric is "only one" model, not "the
only one".  Glad we got that cleared up.  Right, so what does Navajo
rhetoric look like, I wonder?  And shouldn't someone be writing a
dissertation on rhetorical universals?

Phil