__Women and Language__

Ines Shaw ishaw at BADLANDS.NODAK.EDU
Wed Feb 10 05:59:18 UTC 1999

Regarding Jim Wilce's request for the name of the editor of the journal
__Women and Language:  contact Anita Taylor at ataylor at gmuvax.gmu.edu

In addition, she recently sent me the following:
Individuals may subscribe to _Women and Language_ for $15.00 annual rate to
include membership in our affiliated association, The Organization for the
Study of Communication, Language and Gender.  This joint
subscription/membership brings you the OSCLG newsletter and discount
registration to the annual meeting, which in 1999 is in Wichita Kansas in
October.  An individual subscription to a U.S. address without OSCLG
membership is $10.00.  Library subscriptions are $25.00.  Pay via check
payable to Women and Language to Women & Language, Communication Department,
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030.

Ines Shaw
Linguistics & Women's Studies

Complacency is a far more dangerous attitude than outrage.
							--Naomi Littlebear