Analysing one's own speech

Cynthia Roy cbroy at UNO.EDU
Sat Feb 20 14:30:41 UTC 1999

Deborah Tannen discussed the benefits/disadvantages of being a participant
in the interaction being analyzed in her 1984 book Conversational Style:
Analyzing Talk Among Friends, published by Ablex...Deborah Schiffrin also
discusses this issue in her 1987? text, Discourse Markers, published by
Cambridge.

Cynthia Roy

--
Cynthia B. Roy, Ph.D.