Textbook Suggestions

Barbara Schneider baschnei at UCALGARY.CA
Mon Feb 22 16:52:30 UTC 1999

I am also very interested in the answers to this question, as I am teaching
discourse analysis for the first time in the spring. I know that sometimes
people reply directly to the person who asked, but I would really appreciate
it if replies come to the list.

Barbara Schneider