List buisness: subject headings

James Cornish jwcornish at TAMU.EDU
Wed Feb 24 13:52:19 UTC 1999

Just a reminder:  There have been replies made to the list using the
"Introduction" subject heading, but that have content about another
topic.  To keep the archives meaningful, we should try to use subject
headings which reflect the message content for posterity's sake.
Eventually, if the list grows, someone will have to go back through all
the old messages and categorize them, and there will be editors to
short-stop small mistakes such as this.  But for now, we are our own
editors and categorizers.

Thanks

James
--
James Warren Cornish -  Texas A&M University
English Department/ Discourse Studies