M n m l n t s f h p r t x t

James Cornish jwcornish at TAMU.EDU
Sat Jan 9 13:11:15 UTC 1999

That's another angle to the concept of minimal unit:  How meaningful to
whom must the "unit" be?  I really believe that we can't ultimately
segregate human agency from the questions like logical form, textuality,
hyperlinks, or truly the thing which motivates a great deal of what we
do--curiousity.

Although I appreciate either the humor or serious intent of "~", it
means little to me other than the word 'tilda' and I'm not sure if
that's correct.  But the symbol made me curious enough to tell the list
that the questions interest me more than the answers.

JC

--
James Warren Cornish -  Texas A&M University
English Department/ Discourse Studies