Transitivity

el don eldon at GOL.COM
Mon Jan 11 16:05:02 UTC 1999

At 20:31 11/1/99, Discussion wrote:
>Hi, everybody:
>I am an M.A. candidate in linguist in Northeast Normal University in
>P.R. China. I shall graduate this July, and my graduation thesis is on
>the scientific news analysis by means of transitivity. If any of you
>have bright ideas on it, pls don't hesitate to tell me. My dreams are to
>further explore transitivity in Ph.D stage, can anyone of you tell me
>which universities in the world are focused in this area? Thanks a lot.
>
>lili99 at 163.net

i have sent Li Li a list of universities around the world offering courses
which incorporate systemic functional grammar, seeing as transitivity
processes seem to offer quite a lot to analysis using this framework.
the list is quite long (about 30K) so i did not think it appropriate to send it
to the DISCOURSlist itself.
anyone else interested, douzou oshiete kudasai.

regards,
L.

----
alexanne don