Reality -- what a concept.

Seth L. Kahn-Egan slkahneg at MAILBOX.SYR.EDU
Wed Jan 13 18:57:49 UTC 1999

Whoops!  I just joined the list last night, and have been guilty of sloppy
reading.  Apologies.

Seth

Seth Kahn-Egan
Syracuse University
PhD Student in Composition and Cultural Rhetoric
slkahneg at mailbox.syr.edu
315-423-8042 (home)
"I'm as schizophrenic as a wet cat that's been beaten."--Kurt Cobain
"You are not what you own."--Fugazi
"You know, for the kids."--Tim Robbins, "The Hudsucker Proxy"
"Dave, I don't think that's a very good idea . . . Dave?"--HAL 9000
"Worry is like the interest you pay on a debt that never comes due."--"The
	Spanish Prisoner"
"Postmodernists don't agree with themselves."--Xin Liu Gale
"I'm a hedonist, just not a very good one."--Edward F. Lessor
"And what costume shall the poor girl wear to all tomorrow's
	parties?"--The Velvet Undergound
"I was saying, 'Let me out of here' before I was even born."--Richard Hell