Introduction

Sambre Paul Paul.Sambre at UFSIA.AC.BE
Fri Jan 15 09:41:59 UTC 1999

Dear list members,

I recently joined the discourse list. Let's introduce myself.
I work as an assistant of French and Italian at Ufsia - University of
Antwerp (Belgium).

My main background is in linguistics: semantics, discourse
analysis, semiotics. I studied in Louvain (Belgium), Bologna (Italy)
and Lyon II (France).

I am currently preparing a Ph.D. dissertation on the definitions of
Internet in natural language, on a corpus with Dutch and French
journals. I try to combine cognitive semantics and the Geneva
discourse model of Eddy Roulet and his team.

I hope the discussions in this list will be inspiring.

Best regards

Paul Sambre

Paul Sambre

Assistant of French