Reality -- what a concept.

Vershawn Ashanti Young VYoung7981 at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 17 07:44:20 UTC 1999

Hi All,

You know the neat thing about this list is that every bends the discussion to
their own interests and area of study.  I think that's very good.  The
interconnectedness (and, might I add, the interdependentness) is seen.

Anyway, on the reality issue, I would like to say that there is no reality on
perception.

Vershawn

In a message dated 1/17/99 1:10:38 AM Central Standard Time,