postmodern ethnography <--This post was infected earlier!!

Chaudhary, Mark Mark.Chaudhary at WESTGROUP.COM
Wed Jul 14 14:54:14 UTC 1999

Dear Tony,

Happy99 is a virus posted to the list by your computer. I suggest you run a
disinfectant on your machine earliest possible. Additionally, you may wish
to visit some of these sites to help you get rid of your infection.

http://davecentral.com/virus.html <http://davecentral.com/virus.html>
http://www.demorgan.com.au/avirus.html
<http://www.demorgan.com.au/avirus.html>

I personally prefer the second site myself since it scans your disk from the
web with nothing to download.

Cheers,
Mark
Mark Chaudhary
mark.chaudhary at westgroup.com <mailto:mark.chaudhary at westgroup.com>
markdshark at hotmail.com <mailto:markdshark at hotmail.com>
Phone:(651)687-6189
West Group Computer Research
IM: Oosic13      ICQ: 20238557	Yahoo pager: Oosic13
Meandering to a different drummer.