Hello and a Call for Abstracts

Sherri Condon slc6859 at USL.EDU
Thu Jul 15 15:09:51 UTC 1999

Dear Dr. Penrod:

I am enclosing an abstract in response to your call for papers and our
subsequent communication, in which you indicated your interest in our
results on decison-making in 3 modalities.  I hope you are willing to accept
this abstract, though it is somewhat longer than you requested.  I wanted to
give you an idea of the range of results we could report on, since our
interests are highly consonant with the larger topic of your book as well.
We've been priviledged to learn so much from these studies!

I've included the abstract as an attachment in wordperfect and as an
attachment in ascii.  Let me know if you prefer an alternative.

Thank you for your interest in our work.

Sherri Condon