Hello and a Call for Abstracts

Esra Oden oeden at JUNO.COM
Sat Jul 17 18:35:13 UTC 1999

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES DIRECTLY TO THE PERSON YOU
ARE ADDRESSING TO? YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE EVERYBODY IN THE LIST READ
YOUR PRIVATE CORRESPONDENCE WITH SOMEONE! SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT HAVE AN
E-MAIL SYSTEM THAT CAN HANDLE ALL THE JUNK MAIL THEY RECEIVE FROM
EVERYWHERE! PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE! THANK YOU!