Looking for Editor/Annotationtool

Holger Schauer schauer at COLING.UNI-FREIBURG.DE
Wed Mar 3 13:13:57 UTC 1999

 LL> Bateman, John and Klaas Jan Rondhuis, Coherence relations:
 LL> analysis and specification. Technical report GMD-IPSI Darmstadt,
 LL> ESPRIT project DANDELION: Deliverable R1.1.2a,b.

Actually, I'm currently reading it.

The reason why I'm pursuing such a comparison on my own is that I
would like to get a more thorough understanding of the application of
those theories and to gain a little more insight on the structure of
the texts we in our group are working with. And of course, I'm going
to test whether the ideas which are jumping around in my head prove to
be applicable.

With regard to my original query: Sherri Condon pointed me to the
NB-Tool, which is available from the DRI-website at
http://www.georgetown.edu/luperfoy/Discourse-Treebank/dri-home.html

I knew that already, too, but haven't taken a closer look.

Holger
--
---           http://www.coling.uni-freiburg.de/~schauer/             ---
"Keine Shell, kein Prompt, keine Kekse."