Research Request for thesis

Maite Taboada mtaboada at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA
Fri Mar 26 18:48:19 UTC 1999

Aisha,

I'm in the Dept. of Linguistics at the U. of Alberta. Neither the
Department, nor the special collections section of the library have a
record of such a thesis. Are you sure it was done here? If you are, I could
dig a little deeper, and ask other departments, or the Faculty of Graduate
Studies. I could also provide you with e-mail addresses for some of these
places. Just let me know

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Cheers,

- Maite

At 12:47 26-03-99 BST, Aisha Rehman wrote:
> Dear list members
>
>I wonder whether anyone will be able to help me obtain an unpublished
>Phd thesis.
>
> Hayduk, S.J (1990)
> "Do people process content and function words differently?"
>It was written by a student at the University of Alberta,
>Canada.
>I am very keen to read it although have been told that it may take some
>time to obtain through my university's interlibrary loan service and
>even then no definite results are promised.
>If anyone can help please get in touch, your help would be very much
>appreciated or if you know of  a contact address/email address for
>the Department of Language/ Linguistics at the University of Alberta
> that would certainly set the ball rolling too.
>
>Thankyou in advance
>Aisha Rehman
>PhD Student
>Dept of Language Engineering
>Umist, P.O. Box 88, Manchester M60 1QD
>Tel: (+44) 0161 2003102
>Fax: (+44) 0161 2003099
>email: mcuihar2 at stud.umist.ac.uk

		Maite Taboada
Department of Linguistics       Ph:  (780) 492-3480
4-20 Assiniboia Hall            Fax: (780) 492-0806
University of Alberta           e-mail: mtaboada at ualberta.ca
Edmonton, Alberta               or: 	flingz7 at sis.ucm.es
T6G 2E7 Canada                  http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~taboada