Internet discourse

Chenglin Wang cwang394 at PUBLIC1.PTT.JS.CN
Thu May 6 06:01:56 UTC 1999

I am interested in your urls and your paper, can you send me a copy?

At 04:53 PM 4/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Jeff,
>
>I'm working on a paper right now that deals with vocatives as tools of
>involvement in synchronous computer mediated conversation.  If you can wait
>until Monday evening, I can post some urls that you might find helpful.
>Also, I'll copy my paper and e-mail it to you.
>
>Nancy
>
>Nancy G. Patterson
>Portland Middle School, English Dept. Chair
>
>"To educate as the practice of freedom is a way of teaching that anyone can
>learn."  bell hooks
>
>patter at voyager.net
><http://www.msu.edu/user/patter90/opening.htm>
><http://www.angelfire.com/mi/patter/index.html>
><http://www.angelfire.com/mi/patter/poetryzone.html>

Chenglin Wang
Associate Professor of English
Vice Chair, Dept of Teaching and Research (DTR)
Director, English Division
Nanjing Institute of Space Management
126 Zhan Yuan Road
Nanjing, 210001