Query

Isolda E. Carranza isolda at ARNET.COM.AR
Tue Nov 2 13:13:52 UTC 1999

Dear co-listers:

I'm Isolda E. Carranza and I teach at the National University of Cordoba (Argentina).  I turn to you for advice on software for qualitative research on natural language data and I'd really appreciate it if you could take a minute to guide me on this.

Has anyone used NVivo (by the same manufacturers of NUD*IST)?
Do you know how those two softwares compare?

And a more general question:
Have you recently used a soft (other than those two) that you found easy, really time-saving, reliable, etc.?

Please respond to me at isolda at arnet.com.ar and I'll post the summary of the replies so that we can all share the useful tips I get.
Thank you,
Isolda