Introduction

Dominique de Voghel devoghel at INTERMOR.NET.MX
Thu Feb 3 22:04:49 UTC 2000

Hi Valentyna,

on the Homepage of Teun van Dijk (University of Amsterdam - UVA), you will
find theory and papers on Critical Discourse Analysis. On the UVA home
page, you'll also find links towards Ineke van der Valk (
ineke.van.der.valk at let.uva.nl ) who is also working on CDA.

Regards

Dominique de Voghel

Valentyna Ushchyna ha escrito: