Introduction

Dominique de Voghel devoghel at INTERMOR.NET.MX
Fri Feb 4 15:21:26 UTC 2000

Hi Valentyna, sorry,  I forgot to give the URL address
and Christian, thanks for giving it.
Among many web searchers, I have bookmarked this one:
Northern Light Search: DISCOURSE ANALYSIS (Linguistics) at
http://www.northernlight.com/nlquery.fcg?ho=blizzard&po=5030&qr=DISCOURSE+ANALYSIS&si=&cb=0&cc=for+-Linguistics&cl=1&clsub_1_93=11654&cn_1=Linguistics&db=620478528&us=025

regards

Dominique