Panel Participation at VI ICCEES World Congress in Finland

Mirjana Dedaic dedaicm at GUSUN.GEORGETOWN.EDU
Thu Jun 8 19:14:01 UTC 2000

Dear List members,

Due to the illness of a panelist, we have a last minute opening on a panel
at the VI ICCEES World Congress to take place on August 1st in Tampere,
Finland. The title of the panel is "Powerspeak - The Language of Governing
in Central and Eastern Europe". Two other papers will be presented by
Dr. Krzysztof Jasiewicz (You can shake my foot: The Use of Adversity in
the 1995 Presidential Election in Poland) and myself (Alignment in
Presidential Speech - Croatia and the U.S.A. in 1999). The commentary will
be provided by Dr. Sergei Medvedev. The conference web-page is
www.rusin.fi . If you are interested in participating, please contact the
panel organizer, Dr. Daniel Nelson, directly. His email is
nelsond at marshallcenter.org. Thank you very much.

Mirjana Dedaic