Native speaker judgements

uturan uturan at II.METU.EDU.TR
Wed Jun 21 12:02:15 UTC 2000

Dear Colleagues

I have a student who is working on the use of ergative unaccusative verbs by
Turkish learners of English. He has to use native speaker judgements as well for
comparison.If you are a native speaker and could spend a few minutes on a
grammaticality judgment test, we will be grateful. If you could help him,
please get in touch with him at  <acan at uludag.edu.tr>

His message is below.

Thanks in advance

Umit Deniz Turan