naming

randall henry eggert rheggert at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Jun 27 18:23:27 UTC 2000

It seems to me that Herbert Clark's work could be useful in this area.
I don't know how pertinent this article is, not having read it myself, but
the title looks like it could be useful.

 	  AUTHOR:  Clark, Herbert H.
           TITLE:  Making Sense of Nonce Sense
            YEAR:  1983
          SOURCE:  Flores d'Arcais, Giovanni B. (ed.); Jarvella, Robert J.
                   (ed.). The Process of Language Understanding.
		   Chichester, Eng.: Wiley, 1983. xvi, 340 pp.
           PAGES:  297-331

Happiness,
Randall Eggert