"like"

Christian Nelson cnelson at COMM.UMASS.EDU
Fri Nov 17 16:18:47 UTC 2000

I've got an article on this somewhere but can't, like, put my hands on it for
some reason. I'm fairly sure it was a column by Geoffrey Pullum in that journal
he used to have a regular column in (but please don't ask me to remember the
title of the journal--I'm not a linguist by trade). BTW, could you share the
bib. info. of Huspek's piece?
Best,
Christian

--