Introduction second try

clipjj27 clipjj27 at MAIL.BUFFALOSTATE.EDU
Fri Oct 6 04:47:16 UTC 2000

  The attached forwarded message is in case you didn't
receive my earlier e-mail.

****** Forwarded Message Follows *******
-------------- next part --------------
Sender: clipjj27 at mail.buffalostate.edu
From: "clipjj27" <clipjj27 at mail.buffalostate.edu>
To: discours at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject: Introduction
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 00:43:28 -0400

  Hello.  My name is Jon J. Clippinger and I have two
Bachelor's degrees - one in Computer Science and the other
in Linguistics - both from SUNY Buffalo.  I am currently
pursuing a Master's of Education degree at Buffalo State
College, and am teaching part-time at Daemen College in
Amherst, New York.  My interests include artificial
intelligence, cognitive science, and issues involving the
resolving of ambiguity in human language.  I look forward to
participating in this discussion group.  Thank you.
                                 Sincerely yours,

                                 Jon J. Clippinger

                     My email :
          clipjj27 at mail.buffalostate.edu